He tagged me!

Ok, this is not cool, cos everyone I know has been frigging TAGGED!

But I have to do this!
Let's go!
Firstly the rules
i. link the person(s) who tagged you...
ii. mention the rules in your blog
iii. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours...
iv. tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
v. leave comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

Tin Tin...Well done o!!!

i. I blog- No one knows I blog and I intend to keep it that way. Obviously there are alot of things on here that can give me away, but I try to avoid it. As in, its so bad that I can't even bookmark blogger on my laptop for fear of someone getting in, but then I have my google email on the google tab and my password is saved so really there is no sense in that, is it?

ii. I day dream/ fantasize...whatever-you-ma-call-it before i sleep. Actually its what helps me to fall asleep. I think about so many things...like how I want 'him' to propose or just hold me in is arms... (whoever he is).

iii. I'm annoying...because i'm either too sarcastic or just too picky especially in regards to naija movies. I see everything wrong in what they do or say and it pisses my friend off.

iv. I'm an ice cream addict. From Ben and Jerry's to Tesco value, as long as it says ice cream, i'm down...if you give me haagen daaz, I'll sing your praises till the tub finishes, then I go back to my annoying sarcastic self.

v. I hate Mills and Boons! In as much as I LOVE to read, I cannot stand the fake romance in those books...as in shoot me, is the kind of attitude I have when those books are around me.

vi. I'm a sucker for football, and to top it up, I support the BEST team in Britain and Europe...so beat me!!!

Now to find people....I'm just gonna be random and choose anybody, and if you've been tagged before, Tough luck.......Ha.So wait, if i tag charizard, does that mean i've tagged buttercup too? I should believe soo...lol

To charizzyyy and butter cup...lol , tininu (for tagging me in the first place), mamalicious (cos ur the jjc in town), supersexy, cos i havent read your blog...or have I?....LOL to allyurz...cos you're all mine... ..

So thats it...a bit wishy washy but hey...I'm tired...just moved back to London for the summer and trust me, packing aint fun!

15 Cogitations:

Tininu said...

i want to marry you!!!
you like soccer and man u
ice cream( i can propse to you)

i can marry you again!!
what do you say?

Naija Vixen said...

I love football, man u rawks! And I hate M&B's lyk hell too...great minds aye??? You are not too weird, you are alright ;-)

NaijaBabe said...

@ Tin Tin...I'm a girl after your heart t'isnt it? LOL...We'll have a lil chat on that.

@Naija Vixen...Great minds babe, great minds!!

@ Whoever J is...But WTF?

InCogNaija said...

i see they got you too. and whats the deal with J? i can suggest 2 or 3 medical conditions that can cause one to put up something of no relevance like this. lmao!

Tininu said...

*cough cough* feel free to email me...on that chat *cough**cough**cough*

Afrobabe said...

Tom and Jerry's and hagen daz are the best things to graze the earth....

Chari said...

all u these people that are always fantasizing gan sef...nawaski o...

u dnt like 9ja films...hehhehe...lol join d club

ice cream lover...elenu didun oshi!...lol...

arggghhh!!! I love man U fans buh u people are too stuck up gerrrout joh!!!

yeah if u tag me u don tag burracupski be d@ niyen,.....

Tinu said...

u see...naija babe..me and u are going to fight beacuse u are trying to trap my husband with football and man u!!!

so ara e oh!!

beacuse me i will tie my wrapper on my chest and fight u ohh!!!

dont worry he will get his punishment soon!!

lol

madam ice cream!! tesco value ke!!??!

NaijaBabe said...

Incog...me sef I fear o!

Tininu....will do babe, will do!

Afrobabe..you feel me ay? Tell them about it.

Charizy...I'm stuck up, lol, I dont need to be a man u fan to be stuck up...my neighbours can testify to that..and as per naija movies, I watch them on fast forward hence it takes me roughly 12 minutes to nish a naija movie...lol

Tin tin girl...lol, I will not enter a bruhaha with you onblogger so gbo, I know who you are, when I see you, we shall sort it out.

mizchif said...

jus saw ur comment on my bog. I'm sure u're results will be even better than u expect. best of luck!

mizchif said...

A girl after my own heart! I'm one of those people dat can sell their birthright for icecream. Ben & Jerry's 1st, then blue bunny cookies and cream, then others........

Tolantino said...

I am with you on the annoying Naija Movies as well as Mill & Boons
How did such fake romance become so popular? I guess it preys on our innocence at the time in school and our naivety. It took me sometime to slip out of my mills & boon fantasy. I actually really used to think i was gonna meet the real Prince William and he was gonna sweep me away and we would live happily ever after.. tchiew..I should sue mills and boons for filling my head with such rubbish.

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet online, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet online, kate spade handbags, jordan shoes, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, gucci handbags, nike air max, coach purses, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, tory burch outlet, true religion, oakley sunglasses, oakley vault, kate spade outlet online, chanel handbags, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton handbags, prada handbags, nike free, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet online, louis vuitton, burberry outlet online, coach outlet store online, red bottom shoes, nike shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store

oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, instyler ionic styler, mcm handbags, jimmy choo shoes, uggs outlet, uggs on sale, herve leger, canada goose outlet, babyliss pro, ugg, valentino shoes, canada goose outlet, nfl jerseys, soccer jerseys, ugg soldes, beats headphones, nike huarache, reebok shoes, mac cosmetics, p90x workout, vans outlet, marc jacobs outlet, canada goose, chi flat iron, mont blanc pens, insanity workout, lululemon outlet, nike trainers, celine handbags, ghd, birkin bag, asics shoes, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, roshe run, rolex watches, ugg boots, north face jackets, canada goose outlet, abercrombie and fitch, new balance outlet, soccer shoes, north face outlet, ferragamo shoes, bottega veneta, hollister, ugg outlet

oakleyses said...

moncler, timberland shoes, hollister, louis vuitton canada, toms outlet, juicy couture outlet, louboutin, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, nike air max, converse, baseball bats, canada goose pas cher, ugg, canada goose, canada goose uk, moncler, supra shoes, ray ban, oakley, pandora jewelry, moncler, replica watches, links of london uk, hollister canada, hollister clothing, iphone 6 case, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose, parajumpers outlet, lancel, gucci, ralph lauren, swarovski uk, montre femme, pandora uk, air max, converse shoes, swarovski jewelry, karen millen, moncler, vans, uggs canada, moncler outlet, coach outlet, wedding dress, moncler