I lied...

....Once or maybe just half of one

1. My first kiss came just before I turned 21.
Just about 4 weeks before, and he wasnt even my boyfriend!

2. I can bend my forefinger backwards to touch the back of my hand.
I soooooo can and I would have put up a picture to prove it, only that people will cringe and never visit my blog again, for fear of seeing things that will make them pass out.

3. I play the keyboard.
I wish I did...I know the keys and all, plus I can manage to play something if I know the tonic solfa, but then it might start to sound like something from a scratched CD so, I wont even try.

33 Cogitations:

Afrobabe said...

See??? I was right...dont know why but just felt like the rest was true...first kiss at 21 typical of you...beding ur funger backwards...wouldn't even occur to you to mention it if u didnt actually do it..

play key board??? Naaaaaa...U r not that girlie!!!lol...silly reasons but it worked!!

Rita said...

1. Lie
2. True
3. True

NaijaBabe said...

LOL afro...I see your point...good thinking.
Sounds like me...shet! I need to fix that.
Only girly people play the keyboard? I need to fixx that too...infact im gonna learn the guitar...

Rita..lol, this is me confessing o..so 1 is actually true

Anonymous said...

Blew it again.. duh..... Maybe I need to stop attempting to answer the questions in the first place!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

you can bend your finger backwards? wow and eeewww. lol!

Rebirth said...

i was right!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!! i knew it cuz u dont sound like someone that can.... so whats my prize

Lolia said...

Omg the finger thing must be really weird...Cool...but weird all the same...:)

Roc said...

*walks in.. reads*

"..bend forefinger backwards to.."

*faints*

Anonymous said...

yay!!!!!!!!found someone like me... i thought i was weird...i can bend my fingers back too....

NaijaBabe said...

Danny..LOL, better luck next time. I dont even bother guessing too!

SS..yes I can and its cos of people like you that I wont put a picture up...I dont want young mistr looking for me to ask me why his mom is sick all of a sudden.

Funms...just chill, your prize is on the way.

Lolia...Im wierd like that...I can do other weird stuff but I'll save you guys the trauma.

RocN- ah please wake up o!!!

Anon- really? wow

Afrobabe said...

lmao @ Roc....wimp!!!

InCogNaija said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
InCogNaija said...

lol@ SYD...lemme help you out. WOW and EWWW = WEWWWW.
lmao! that was good huh? i crack myself up, i was even thinking of going into comedy but a friend told me not to quit my day job,lol...hater!!

seye said...

Well, I don't mind teaching you to play the piano! it would just be at an extra cost!lol! Well, its not late for you to perfect it....you don't have kids yet(I HOPE..lol).

About you bending your fingers backward...i think that's cool!

Saw your comment on my blog! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and when did you need a web job done? And what site was that?

Thanks for stopping by(once again)

Anonymous said...

...why does it feel you are even yet to get your first kiss?

Lady said...

MI CHERIE AMORE...not to worry...as long as he wasnt MY BOYFREIND....he's lips are for the taking jare!!!!!!!!!!! lololololol
p.s: I MISS YOU. *really*....when i think of the very beginning...I THINK OF YOU........
P.S:XOXO

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

you can bend over what to where???
girl never do this for a guy on a first date lol
its utterly freakish
wont try to do it coz i might loose my index finger forever

Tiwa said...

hey! just been reading you posts n ur blog is really cool! It's like I'm reading about myself

n wow i never met anyone who cld bend their finger backwards..i'ld actually like to see it

NaijaBabe said...

Thank Seye...

Rethots??? Hmmm...

Lady Koko...you!!! AGES!

Miss DM...thatnks for the pointer o.

Tiwa...thanks alot...

Enkay said...

Now that's something I'd like to see - bend you finger backwards....!

Cracking my knuckles took me the whole of two years to learn without cringing and now there's someone who can bend theirs backwards? lol!

It's my first time here.

nice blog!

Anonymous said...

hey!
the 2009 Naija Bloggers' Awards have started!!
please click here to participate.

C said...

i haven't been here in a while
pls put a picture up
il even come back more often
just school work jo hiss lol

Black Man Comes said...

1. Your own boyfriend even missed out on your first kiss. Na wa o. Thats just wrong. Nice lips sha. Did I just say that.

Black Man Comes said...

B abes... sorry I have to do this: it is actualy Tonic sol-fa not tonic sofa. the last one sounds like a drink.

Tigeress said...

! kiss at 21??!! Waow! :)

Lady said...

hey lovely! JUST THOT ID CHECK UP ON MA BOOBOO!!!!!!! MWAHHHHHHHHH
P.S:XOXO

Unknown said...

Wow! Interesting that you bones are that flexible.

'Should have its advantages' Just thinking.

seye said...

Hey Honey, I couldnt post a reply on your recent post so i had to do this here. I know how you feel believe me. AND THAT'S THE REASON I SAID I WASN'T GOING TO WRITE ANY POSTS FOR A LONG TIME. I TRULY UNDERSTAND YOU. Please take it easy. I am remembering the words of consolation you dropped on my blog. take it easy. k?

Giagerry said...

First kiss at 21...thats sooo cooool!
im jealous!lol

bendin ur finger...lmao...thats like a gift o!mayn!!

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet online, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet online, kate spade handbags, jordan shoes, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, gucci handbags, nike air max, coach purses, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, tory burch outlet, true religion, oakley sunglasses, oakley vault, kate spade outlet online, chanel handbags, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton handbags, prada handbags, nike free, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet online, louis vuitton, burberry outlet online, coach outlet store online, red bottom shoes, nike shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet online, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet online, kate spade handbags, jordan shoes, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, gucci handbags, nike air max, coach purses, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, tory burch outlet, true religion, oakley sunglasses, oakley vault, kate spade outlet online, chanel handbags, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton handbags, prada handbags, nike free, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet online, louis vuitton, burberry outlet online, coach outlet store online, red bottom shoes, nike shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet storeb

oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, instyler ionic styler, mcm handbags, jimmy choo shoes, uggs outlet, uggs on sale, herve leger, canada goose outlet, babyliss pro, ugg, valentino shoes, canada goose outlet, nfl jerseys, soccer jerseys, ugg soldes, beats headphones, nike huarache, reebok shoes, mac cosmetics, p90x workout, vans outlet, marc jacobs outlet, canada goose, chi flat iron, mont blanc pens, insanity workout, lululemon outlet, nike trainers, celine handbags, ghd, birkin bag, asics shoes, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, roshe run, rolex watches, ugg boots, north face jackets, canada goose outlet, abercrombie and fitch, new balance outlet, soccer shoes, north face outlet, ferragamo shoes, bottega veneta, hollister, ugg outlet

Unknown said...


Your website is extremely helpful.
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/
http://www.emirates.prokr.net/