YAY!!!

I know I've been MIA. Sorry, but the major excuse is done and gone now. Yes that Disso has been handed in...please pray for me o. Nothing less than a first for my hardwork (please let me be optimistic) thank you!!!

So the work was handed in on friday, I thought of a way to celebrate, I went home to SLEEP! Not to say Ive been lacking so much of it, but it was good to be able to sleep during the day, I tell you it's bliss!

Next day, saturday, I packed my things and headed for London. I got invited to Notes and Swag. For those in Jand, you'd know it was the show that that saw the invasion of M.I, the mister incredible himself, and those who know me outside of blogger will know that I love him die!!! *You can't see me but I'm there like your eye-brow*...CHAI!!
So anyways...the weekend turned out to be SHYTE, for reasons I refuse to blog about, but still, I will use the show as the highlight of the weekend. Though the people I went with were ANNOYING ME...oh my God! HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO razz OH MY DAYZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As in????

Anyways the show was meant to start at 6pm, erm it didnt start till 10:30pm. Yes 10.30pm. Nigerian timing to the CORE!!!!! So during MI's performace, pink and ruffles had to do their own showcase of some funky lingerie...hmmm I fear o!!! Those things were serious. Even me as a girl, I bow!
Though, now I can put a face to the pink and ruffles designer.. (she used to be a blogger).

Oh and Agama Label....I want oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm starting a fundraiser to get a short sleeved and long sleeved one...or betterstill, just be nice and get me one as a birthday pressie. You know you love me xoxox

MI's performance was banging, and he didnt just do any lip synching...nah he did his stuff! But my guy short! He cute though....his big words for a small MAN...ME LIKEY!! Oh and I met him, got introduced to him whilst I was standing jejely in my corner, waiting for my razzite friends to compose themselves so we could fade.

Oh and did I mention that naija girls are ANNOYING!!!!! So one of the songs started and I swear they were WAITING, as soon as it started, they all jumped on stage to GRIND on the poor little guy! SHET! Naiaja girls, no DECENCY!

Anyways, looks like I might be heading to London again this weekend...let the fun begin. Of my 3 years in uni, this is the first time Im going out in London...I've left it too late, but still, I'll make the most of it.

If you dont know, this is my guy spitting his stuff!!!

19 Cogitations:

Tigeress said...

Enjoy every minute of it me dear!

Anonymous said...

Hey.. you're back... or passing thru or sneaking in... Which is it??? Good to know you've dropped the disso for the peeps.... Enjoy the London too... Errr and make sure no pictures end up on google!

Virgos Lounge said...

yaaaay....welcome back love...congratulations on your disso..mine was last week...first class for us in jesus name ooohh.....oooohh you met mi??????? how cool.....i saw pictures of him..hes short!!!!!!! cute tho....looked like fun!

Lady said...

oh no no my darling...UNFROTUNATELY! i was NOT at notes and swag!!!!! HEARD IT WAS HOT THO...intimate apparently! *SIGH*
P.S:been a sexy minute oooo!!!!!11 XXOOXOXO

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

Never heard of MI
let me go to youtube and see what the fuss is about

mizchif said...

...I'm so fly my low is HIGH....

Can't do without my M.I mehn! Plus in all fairness, he did tell us he's a SHORT BLACK BOY!

Babe, it's been a hot minute, good to read you. Thank God disso is over, so go out and make sure u have fun, but keep small 4 me sha.

As for MDM, what is the name of the rock u've been living under?
How can u not have heard of Mr Incredible?

Buttercup said...

i only just listened to him yesterday..was really blown away!

glad u r having fun!

all the best with ur disso!

u abandoned me *sulks*

Omo calabar. said...

welcome back. Checking out the MI dude, never heard of him.

LusciousRon said...

Welcome back! Didn't know he is that hot. I just listen.

NaijaBabe said...

Tigeress- Thanks

DB...Im not passing through o...I am HERE!!! LOL

Franca....Amen to that 1st class o!
Koko...HISS!!! How are you sha?

Miss DM..please dont say it in public o, you dont know who?? ha!!

Mizchief babe...Long time o, we need to catch up on that gist jare.

Bcup...I am so sorry love, you know how its been...how are you dear?

Omo Calabar...you too???

Ron and you too???

seye said...

Funnily, I had personal issues with M.I. But no doubt...he's a punch line king!
Tell me you've heard his new mixtape. MY BROTHER SAYS ITS HOTTER THAN HIS ALBUM.

Glad you are back!

NaijaBabe said...

Seye, personal issues...HA!!! Please I want to hear them o

seye said...

I did a website for ... and he forgot about it! He can't even remember me.

And...i am okay...just did a post!

wellsbaba said...

bcup!!! ow can u say u jst heard MI some days ago???? ahn ahn...c nobody is commentin on d oda happenins in d post,we r all talkin bout M.I-- talk about it!

Anonymous said...

yup, you have definitely been MIA. have fun, you deserve it

MsAnonymous said...

Just started reading your blog, great stuff!

Lol at naija babes with no decency!! Can you blame them??!

Check out my blog

http://msanonymous-lostandfound.blogspot.com/

doll (retired blogger) said...

Welcome back…I love Mi to pieces too
Make the most of it jare

Jaguda said...

M I can rap. whats up with uuuuu

Tairebabs said...

you finished naija babes o! I feel so lost. I don't even know who M.I is and I have only been out of naija for like 9 months. Thank God for blogville.