UM.....

I'll get back to you guys on the rest of that story..

Come to think of it, why do you think there is a 'rest' to it?

I know I've been MIA, its work o! One would think I work in Goldman Sachs with the way these people use me....NOW I MISS UNI!!! I want to be a student again. I'm not cut out for this 9-6 mehn!

NEVERS!

I've said that its either I marry rich or win the lotto- 9-6 cant happen for a long time.

NO NO NO!!!!

Anyways, it was my sister's birthday a few weeks ago and I cooked her some surprise fried rice, with some funky chicken



and baked. I tried icing the cake for the first time in my life and it all went totally wrong. Now I know I cant go into cake making for a living...or maybe the icing I bought was just rubbish - You guys will be kept up to date on the baking - unfortunately, you guys cant do any tasting, but be rest assured that my baking is mad, even though the icing appears to say otherwise!



I know you like....hmmmmm

18 Cogitations:

Miss Enigma said...

1st! BRB...lol

Miss Enigma said...

Well the cake dsn't look so bad, looks like u were going for the dripping icing effect.

When u win the lotto, I'll email u my acct. number *wink*

mizchif said...

Ah, Ope oh! Now i know where my birthday cake is coming from, if u like be acting like u didn't get the memo.

Anonymous said...

lo...i guess ts the thought that counts.

chayomao said...

the thot and effort counts dear!

Quaggar said...

Aarrghh!!! And i havent had lunch.. that meal sure looks yummy. sigh!

Quaggar said...

...and now all i can think of is food. Thats it. i'm going home.

Omo calabar. said...

Hahah. I love the cake tho.

Tigeress said...

LOL@ the cake. Me i'll still eat it sha. As for the chicken- it sure looks funky. hehehehe

Fabulo-la said...

Arghhhhh!
I just started my diet!!!!!!!

LusciousRon said...

The thought does count. Chicken looks yummy. I would still eat the cake sha! I love cakes!

BSNC said...

hmmm looks yum yum

Black Man Comes said...

I am rich and you can cook... hmmm I wonder...

Tinu said...

its the thought that counts!!the cake looks nice!!

Good Naija Girl said...

Ooh, you should share your fried rice recipe please!

And the cake looks fine...the dripping effect of the icing looks deliberate!

seye said...

How now? FIrst those photos are making me hungry. Second, how are you? I have missed you. HoW IS WORK?

Anonymous said...

luv your blog.
reading it brightened my day at work.
seun

uNWrItten* said...

the cake looks good!!!