Recently...

I seem to have lost my flare for blogging..

Maybe because nothing happens in my life. I literally, wake up, help get the kids ready for school, go to work, get back, get them to bed, eat, go to my room and talk to a few people on messenger, fall asleep in the middle of the conversation and the cycle begins all over again.

Or maybe its that things, do happen but Ive lost that connection with my blog. I think its because Ive met a few bloggers and plainly cos I dont want to discuss anything I've published with anyone. For some who dont know, I dont discuss my blog outside of blogger, even with other bloggers.

Or maybe because my brain is not functioning right at the moment. Ive never been one to creatively write up something. My posts are usually spurred by occurrences around me and now, I cant be bothered to process anything in my head right now.

Or maybe because I am bored out of my brains with the monotony that my life seems to be holed up in at the moment. I dont find things interesting anymore. I think one person is full if shit, whilst the other is full of even more shit and the last one is burried in the shit. Some people just need to eff off like seriously. I've lost all interest in people. Both girls and guys. Me thinks Ive taken to much nonsense from a lot of people, even after thinking I was smart enough to deal with the good, the bad and the fugly!

Life and the people in it have lost all relevant meaning to me right now. One would thing something major has happened recently that has caused me to feel this way. Thats not the case. I actually dont know what the case is. I think its like watching a movie and halfway through, you just hiss and change the channel.

Lets see what channel can lift my spirits

9 Cogitations:

TayneMent said...

feel better!

Yankeenaijababe said...

Aww pele o, need a big hug from me to you. I know that feeling,, sucks when life feels boring and nothing seems exciting. I think you need to inspire yourself again, find a good gospel church in your area, involve yourself in some activities, read inspirational books from the library,...that really helps to lift your spirit and meet some great people.

Cheers!!!

mizchif said...

Ah, oma se oh! we have a new template again, and i haven't gotten around to getting even one for myself.

Fabulo-la said...

The monotony of life has gotten to u...sha dont dissapear o!

Good Naija Girl said...

I'm always afraid to mention that life is boring or monotonous (which it is for me 99.5% of the time) because I fear excitement in the form of unpleasant things may follow (sort of like Murphy's Law). So I always pray to God to send me "good exciting" things lol...hehe, maybe try that?

I hope you feel 100% free to come and share on this blog as you're inspired to do so. I think we all know how you're feeling.

Myne said...

Hope something happens to make you change your mind. You know you cann take you life in your hands? Join a book club, lit society, youth group, visit an orphanage, the hospital, whatever. All the best.

Tigeress said...

i really dont think there are that many people whose life is all fun and eventful. average folks live a relatively boring life- i reckon.

NaijaBabe said...

I didn't say anyones life was more fun, the things we find stimulating is different to what others find so,same goes co fun as well.

but thanks ladies.

Anonymous said...

It's really a nice and useful piece of information. I am happy that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Feel free to visit my homepage: Legal Ecstasy