The beginning of the end... Plans my foot!

Last week was a busy one.

Graduation was awesome! I had sweaty feet...not to mention that the floor of the cathedral was marble! Hmmm not cool, but Thank God no accidents occurred, so don't worry. I was proud of myself..though I didnt get the grade I wanted, I still felt elated that I had gone through it all amidst all the ups and downs and trust me, there were so many downs, right till the very end. But God has always been on my side and I am ever grateful to Him! I cried that day sha...forget! Who wouldnt? For many reasons actually... that not many people knew of my accomplishments and the ones I'd have loved to have with me were not there...but as it is said..Life goes on. I'm trying not to dwell on the past.

Then came the birthday...I didnt do much actually...just chilled with friends who are amazing and they got me a lovely present... I couldnt ask for better friends. In as much of a little way they could, they made it special for me...I love you guys. I had no access to internet prior to my birthday so my facebook was bombarded by those whom I'd normally talk to and those who...well, our facebooking would not really go past hello or hi or happy birthday (Which brings me to ask why they are on my facebook anyways). I've actually taken my birthdate off facebook a few times just before previous birthdays, just so I can limit the 'happy birthdays' to those who actually 'remember' it...not that its a big deal...but I'm not a big fan of mass 'happy birthdays'.

In all, I felt loved! Thanks to the amazing people I have in my life...I guess God just has a way of keeping them in it and keeping others away. I believe I deserve a little bit of the good ones in my life.

On another note...boy is it hot or what???

22 Cogitations:

QMoney said...

Nice idea,will remove my birthday from fb on my next and see how many people actually remember.
the mass thingy can be annoying atimes...lol
congrats on ur graduation!

Good Naija Girl said...

Happy belated birthday to you and congratulations on graduating! I hope the coming weeks, months and years are full of you going for your dreams and accomplishing all your goals.

Yeah, I had removed my birth date from facebook a while back and when those who actually knew my birthday started wishing me a happy birthday, come see those who didn't know abusing me for not having my birthday posted. Msscchhhewww!

Isabella said...

Happy B-lated :-)

Roc said...

Glad you had fun on your birthday..
Gotta admit.. If I was on FB, I'd probably have the same problem.. :(

I confess..

And yeah.. It's steaming!!!

tunrayo said...

Congratulations on your graduation and Happy Belated Birthday...

LusciousRon said...

Happy belated Birthday and Congratulations. Get ready for warmer weather.

Tigeress said...

happy belated bdays and congrats.

Black Man Comes said...

Babe mi... how do you do o? I miss you so.

oakleyses said...

iphone 6 case, timberland shoes, louis vuitton canada, nike air max, moncler outlet, toms outlet, hollister, air max, moncler, canada goose, pandora charms, pandora uk, hollister canada, oakley, louboutin, converse, ralph lauren, wedding dress, ray ban, swarovski jewelry, baseball bats, parajumpers outlet, pandora jewelry, canada goose, gucci, moncler, thomas sabo uk, ugg, montre femme, canada goose pas cher, vans, uggs canada, swarovski uk, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, lancel, converse shoes, hollister clothing, coach outlet, links of london uk, moncler outlet, replica watches, karen millen, moncler, supra shoes, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler

خدمات منزليه said...


شركة تخزين عفش بالظهران

شركة تخزين عفش بالخبر

شركة تخزين عفش بالجبيل

شركة تخزين بالدمام

افضل شركة نقل عفش بالدمام

seocom said...

شركات تنظيف بالرياض

وتتمتع شركة تنظيف بالرياض بمستوى خدمة راقي لا مثيل له و تقدر الشركة عملائها و تحترمهم إلى أبعد الحدود و تعطيهم كل الصلاحيات المتاحة في الشركة لخدمتهم و تستعمل الشركة منظفات مطابقة للمواصفات العالمية كما أن هذه المنظفات مصرح بها من وزارة الصحة العالمية و وزارة الصحة السعودية و بجودة تنظيف جبارة و تتعامل الشركة بمنظفات عالية الجودة لأنها مستوردة من الخارج و هي في غاية الفاعلية و يتعامل معنا عملاء مميزون و ذلك يرجع إلى التعامل الجيد معهم و تلبية طلباتهم من ناحية و تنفيذ المهام الموكلة إلينا بكل جودة و بكل براعة لذا تقدم الشركة عروض مذهلة و غير مسبوقة فقط لعملائها الكرام و تقدم الشركة كل الدعم الذي يضمن النظافة المطلوبة .
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
تحرص شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض على تقديم أفضل الخدمات لعملائها الكرام لذا وفرت لهم خدمة تنظيف و بيع و شراء المكيفات لكافة أنواع المكيفات إسبليت و شباك المركزي و الكاسيت بأسعار الجملة وتقديم أطول فترة ضمان على الأجهزة كما تتولى الشركة مهمة تركيب و تنظيف المكيفات مع منح العميل شهادة ضمان مجاناً على عيوب التركيب و الصيانة و تقوم شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض بالتعامل مع كبرى الشركات و التوكيلات و هذا الأمر الذي يسهل لها الحصول على خصومات خاصة وتتولى الشركة مهمة تركيب المكيف للعميل و تقدم أفضل الخدمات المتميزة و الخاصة مثل خدمة العملاء التي تسهل التعامل معنا و لمعرفة كل ما هو جديد و حصري و كافة العروض و التخفيضات المذهلة .
شركة نظافة بالرياض

El Awal said...

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرس ممتازة
شركة تنظيف كنب بالرس مجربة
افضل شركة تنظيف قصور بالرس
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرس رخيصة
ارخص شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف وصيانة المسابح
شركة تنظيف مدارس بالرياض مضمونة
شركة تنظيف قصور بالرياض خصم 30%
شركة تنظيف بيوت شعر بالرياض ممتازة
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض مع الضمان

capsa banting said...

I have read several articles on this issue but you have brought up some interesting points. Just when I thought there was nothing new to investigate, you’ve proven me wrong.

slotindo said...

You undoubtedly exceeded our own expectations.

dingdong sicbo said...

Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this website.

daftar slot online said...

Hiya, Can I copy your post photo and use that on my blog site?

situs slot online indonesia said...
























































Hey there, have you ever in your life wondered to write about Nintendo or PS handheld?

99skincare said...

The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means?

Expired domains said...

It really is perfect time to make several plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to recommend you few useful points or advice. Maybe you can publish next articles referring to this post. I want to read more things about it! Expired domains

عمر said...

شركه تنظيف منازل بالقصيم
شركه تنظيف مجالس بالقصيم
شركه تنظيف خزانات بالقصيم
شركه تركيب اثاث ايكيا بابها
شركه تنظيف خزانات ببيشه
عمال تنظيف منازل بابها
شركه تنظيف افران الغاز بابها
شركه تنظيف منازل ببيشه
خدمات صيانه مكيفات بابها
شركه مكافحه حمام بابها

menna said...

Coordinating wedding halls with flowers in Ras al khaimah
Cheap flower shops in ras al khaimah

menna said...

وتر بروف بعجمان
شركات عزل مائي في عجمان