Beware.

For all those who have wronged me,

Beware.

Before the month of forgiveness approaches,

I will seek my revenge on ALL.

I will work my way from the bottom to the top.

Even to the minutest of things,

I will do the best I can to make them as miserable as I can.

No I will not be doing anyone any bodily harm

I have more than enough to shut down their emotional realm

To do enough psychological damage that can cause worse than any physical harm can

My silence is Golden

Yes, as cliche as it may sound, my silence is golden and it will bring me victory

My plans will work without any hitches.

My silence has been taken for stupidity,

Well unfortunately for them, I am not stupid.

No, this is no female chauvinism,

This is directed at both female and male

Who have brought myself and those within me grief.

My threshold of pain has been increased,

I have emboldened myself so that I can pull a poker face when they beg for forgiveness,

After that they will be left to feel the wrath of the most high.

29 Cogitations:

QMoney said...

i need my present now now now.am 1st

QMoney said...

y do i have a feeling dat post is directed at 1person?its good to let off steam though.it is well dont worry

Anonymous said...

babe... this is not the way to go. i disapprove but if you need some help, holla.

Anonymous said...

i thut u were trying out the whole 'moving past it' thing...
u kno, rising above and all that.

Buttercup said...

awww babe..

im not gonna advise what u shud or shudnt do, but just dont do anythin that u feel u might regret or that cud cause any hurt..

just take it easy..i dont like this bitterness o!

mwah!

Anonymous said...

wow....this is some heavy stuff here mehn...

badderchic said...

Okay, goosebumps

hope your better

take it slow gurl.

mizchif said...

Babe, take it easy o abeg!

Anonymous said...

Oh golly gosh...
I know who you are.
B...

Mz. Dee said...

easy abeg....

chi-grace said...

Go get them girl!!!!

...I dont mean that oo, just pray about it sweetie, you are better than this.

xoxo

O'Dee said...

Who wronged Naija Babe?

Just ignore them, n move forward.
They are not worth your time, attention n effort.

Vengeance is mine says the Lord.

Invisible said...

Hmmm, someone has vexed this lady o.
What can I say? What goes around comes around, chill and watch. Karma's a bitch, whoever wronged you will get what's coming for them.
Relax though, abeg, no vex.

Chris Ogunlowo said...

the threshold of pain has been increased. DEEP!

aloted said...

aww sweety..pls calm down and take it easy...

Let God revenge for u..am sure he do a better job...ehn pls ok...

it is well..

archiwiz said...

Yee!!! Wahala... Who do you? Abeg fight off that desire to revenge joo...Cry to God who made them, and let Him help you forgive and get over it.

Freaksho said...

to quote my fave author;
Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out!
lovely writing style.
kinda creepy, but hey!

ibiluv said...

in the spirit of the coming month!!!!!!!!!!

forgive them all..........

its berra for u sef!!!!!!!!!

Rayo said...

wouldnt lyk 2 get on ur badsyd at all. man u sound like if u cld u'd spit venom at them. anyhow, try not to let others actions dictate urs, so u dnt live 4 them

Rita said...

Naija Babe, when u are wronged or hurt, betrayed, etc, it could be very painful and unbearable. But please sit back,relax, and watch God revenge on your behalf at His own time.

It is sweeter, and no one will point a finger at you. Instead they will come on bended knees begging.

Lady said...

SHIT MEN!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT BEYBEY I SED I WAS SORRY NAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! I DEY FEAR OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
P.S:UR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU MI CHERIE AMORE.......XOXOXOXOOXOXOXO
JAM ME ONLINE ABEG YEA!!!!!!!!

Lady said...

BTW..HOW DID U SEE MY BDAY DRESS OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady said...

i took d post down becos i dey fear! lololol..AM A CHICKEN JOR!!!!
P.S:COME ONLINE NOW SO THAT I CAN SEND U A MSG AND TEST IT OUT!

Tinu said...

lmaoooooooooo...oww i berra not cross u babes!!!

Woomie O! said...

I hope I'm not among o?!

i'M REALLY AFRAID...

swit, you think revenge is worth it?
You said you wanted to move past it, what happened to your resolve???

Don't hurt anybody...just forget about any loser(s) that's hurt you....afterall you have this wonderful friendship with me...and you have blogville too!

Be careful swit!!!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

how many are in you, abeg?

Afolabi said...

Intense. Even if your'e weapon is silence, with this write-up, I will be in some big trouble, if I offended you.

oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, instyler ionic styler, mcm handbags, jimmy choo shoes, uggs outlet, uggs on sale, herve leger, canada goose outlet, babyliss pro, ugg, valentino shoes, canada goose outlet, nfl jerseys, soccer jerseys, ugg soldes, beats headphones, nike huarache, reebok shoes, mac cosmetics, p90x workout, vans outlet, marc jacobs outlet, canada goose, chi flat iron, mont blanc pens, insanity workout, lululemon outlet, nike trainers, celine handbags, ghd, birkin bag, asics shoes, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, roshe run, rolex watches, ugg boots, north face jackets, canada goose outlet, abercrombie and fitch, new balance outlet, soccer shoes, north face outlet, ferragamo shoes, bottega veneta, hollister, ugg outlet

oakleyses said...

moncler, timberland shoes, hollister, louis vuitton canada, toms outlet, juicy couture outlet, louboutin, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, nike air max, converse, baseball bats, canada goose pas cher, ugg, canada goose, canada goose uk, moncler, supra shoes, ray ban, oakley, pandora jewelry, moncler, replica watches, links of london uk, hollister canada, hollister clothing, iphone 6 case, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose, parajumpers outlet, lancel, gucci, ralph lauren, swarovski uk, montre femme, pandora uk, air max, converse shoes, swarovski jewelry, karen millen, moncler, vans, uggs canada, moncler outlet, coach outlet, wedding dress, moncler