One down...One to go...

....And six months to go!!

I have become sooo lazy with school work lately, I dont even understand myself anymore. I had an exam on monday and I feel on top of the world, like I have nothing to do anymore, meanwhile I have one more essay due and another exam, then I have to start worrying about getting a chunk of disso done before uni resumes in January.

God help me o!

But, I'm still looking forward to sleep time sha...Everly!

Ok, this is a very random post as I am in no form or shape to compose myself and write anything sensible, so I'll just rant about the songs I heard recently.

And oh shall I ADD, Mizchief, I AM STILL WAITING FOR THAT INVITE!!!! PLUS YELLOW DRESS....HAWTNESS!!

So Dare-Not the Girl.
Vocals...Hmm.. *This is me with a scrunched up face like someone just did a really nasty fart*.
I don't know sha but the deepness is kinda sexy to be honest, but not for the song, especially as its a really slow and nostalgic song...
So, Hmmm again!


And Mr Kilz...
He doesnt make me go shoobe doo da eh eh eh...
Oh hell no he doesnt......
If he walks into a room, I wont say sho be doo bee do da ehh to myself
But I still like the song sha
"I'd like to make this hard Ibo by feel soft inside"
Deep Jo!!


Pardon me...its 4am and in the library fixing an essay.

Shet! I need a Life after Monday!!!!

12 Cogitations:

princesa said...

I didnt know u were back to blogging.
Welcome back.

NaijaBabe said...

Yes oooo!
How are you?

seye said...

Like the songs! Hey i love the book Boy Meets Girl...i download all the mp3s off his website(New Covenant LIfe Church's website)

ANd Eric Simmons is also amazing!

NaijaBabe said...

Seye, I think the book is awesome too...I havent been able to read the prequel though, I'd like to, hopefully when I can find it.

Buttercup said...

all the best with ur essay n exam.

how u doin??

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

loved the songs
good luck with the essay and the exams
hopefuly you will be 'fully back' soon

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

so if Ike walks in you no go shobedobe do, eh?
lol!

I heard the song once, never finished listening but hear that folks like it.

Anyway, good luck with papers and finals.

I'm off to listen to Confusion Break bone.

wellsbaba said...

kai I can tell ur feelin really lazy...lol..not bad music it worth failin an exam LMAO!

mizchif said...

Errr, thanks for the compliment!

Original Mgbeke said...

Read well my sister, e no easy. Speaking of sleep, I need some right about now.
Aniwoos I dey work so I no fit listen to the songs now, ah well.

oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, instyler ionic styler, mcm handbags, jimmy choo shoes, uggs outlet, uggs on sale, herve leger, canada goose outlet, babyliss pro, ugg, valentino shoes, canada goose outlet, nfl jerseys, soccer jerseys, ugg soldes, beats headphones, nike huarache, reebok shoes, mac cosmetics, p90x workout, vans outlet, marc jacobs outlet, canada goose, chi flat iron, mont blanc pens, insanity workout, lululemon outlet, nike trainers, celine handbags, ghd, birkin bag, asics shoes, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, roshe run, rolex watches, ugg boots, north face jackets, canada goose outlet, abercrombie and fitch, new balance outlet, soccer shoes, north face outlet, ferragamo shoes, bottega veneta, hollister, ugg outlet

oakleyses said...

moncler, timberland shoes, hollister, louis vuitton canada, toms outlet, juicy couture outlet, louboutin, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, nike air max, converse, baseball bats, canada goose pas cher, ugg, canada goose, canada goose uk, moncler, supra shoes, ray ban, oakley, pandora jewelry, moncler, replica watches, links of london uk, hollister canada, hollister clothing, iphone 6 case, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose, parajumpers outlet, lancel, gucci, ralph lauren, swarovski uk, montre femme, pandora uk, air max, converse shoes, swarovski jewelry, karen millen, moncler, vans, uggs canada, moncler outlet, coach outlet, wedding dress, moncler