10 less 2 things...

I hate these things!!
Argghhh

8 Things I look forward to


1. Getting a Job
2. Moving to Naij
3. Graduation
4. Going to a Wedding...Someone PLS GET MARRIED LIKE...NOW!
5. Becoming a size 10...ok maybe 12
6. My hair to GROW!!!
7. Going to Dubai
8. Getting a LIFE!!!


8 Things I did yesterday


1. Things that need to be censored! Lets keep it at that
2. Went to frigging training, that had me in pain for the rest of the night
3. Made that efo...Hmmm dont watch that!
4. Stared at my uni email inbox and wondered how I'd sort out over thousands of emails that I've kept over the last 3 years, before the email address gets shut down
5. Burnt the dodo, which was unripe anyway, though the skin said otherwise, and so it became extra bitter
6.Came to terms with the fact that a 2.1 is what I'm likely to get! Stupid Lecturers!
7. Realised that most of the places on campus dont open till 9.30...like the frigging cashiers office!
8. Bought my favourite muffin...Banana and walnut; stared at it for hours out of guilt, decided not to eat it, went out, came back....picked it up and quaffed it!


8 Things I wish to do


1. Get married
2. Get published : What I'm publishing, I dont know!
3. Get a Phd: In what, I dont know
4. Go sky diving...it might just stay a wish for a VERY long time!
5. Have lots of kids
6. Get a NEW LAPTOP
7. Get my hair into dreads! Will save me money and time in the long run
8. Get the balls to tell some people to EFF off


8 shows I watch


1. 24...Gatta love Jack- His screaming alone can make you wet your pants, before you finally decide to answer him
2. Prison break: Sob....Why Scofield, why?
3. Desperate housewives
4. Brothers and Sisters
5. Used to watch heroes, till it became pointless
6. Boston Legal- Loveeeeeeeeeeee Denny Crane
7. Entourage.... Ari Gold is the man
8. CSI


8 Bloggers tagged


1. Spesh
2. Incog
3. Mizcheif
...Ermmm



PS: I am not getting MARRIED O! E ma koba mi o, but thank you for the good wishes in advance, I shall be sure to let you know when that happens!


I did say, I'd gone old school right?
Lets see if you remember this.

17 Cogitations:

.. said...

LOL!...I Have an invite to a wedding...In three weeks...You can accompany me then...
Brothers and Sisters??...With you all the way!...
Great Show!

Tigeress said...

lol@ not getting married. Well i guess the just shall live by faith?

LusciousRon said...

Shebi you were the one that said you were getting married.

Nice meme.

Danny BaGucci said...

LOL @ gettinng a life... You mean you don't like have one at the moment? Interesting!

chayomao said...

Nne i want to go for a wedding too...none of my friends wan marry. kini big deal? i am actually on that journey for this short hair to grow. joined hairlicious inc. i was soo supposed to go to Dubai this summer. things came up, that dream was cancelled till further notice...mscheewww. working on getting a life! who has bungee jumped ever? i so wanna do that and sky diving!
When you say CSI does it include miami! (that`s my fave *winks*

Roc said...

As in... Someone actually likes Jack Bauer????????

Wonders shall never cease... lol

Good Naija Girl said...

Very fun list...made me smile a couple of times.

Once you get to a size 10/12 please share all your secrets so I can just copy you.

Mmmmm efo!

I want to be published too...but what, I also don't know!

And all the best with getting a new laptop.

Toyin said...

Denny Crane on Boston legal is so witty. I love his character.
Baby Walakolombo...that's my jam! I haven't heard that song in ages. Nothing beats old school naija music jare...

seye said...

would you take me with you to dubai? I wanto go!

HOpe you know moving to naija would mean doing your NYSC.
Get a PhD? You like book reach that?
Prison Break: That show rocks..but...they should finish it for God's sake. What else are we going to find out. That Burrows actually had shares in the company?

Anonymous said...

nice list...where did u dig walakolombo up 4rm? omg! ds youtube sef!

@ Roc; yes oh! I love me some Jack Bauer...lol; sounds like a spirit (Jack Daniels)...

Tairebabs said...

I soo enjoyed watching Alex Zitto after so many years. Brought back memories. I love desperate housewives and CSI. I think I have seen every episode of CSI.

mizchif said...

Ah, things dat need to be censored ke??? Me i want to hear oh.

And u so know i'm not doing this meme right?

BSNC said...

WOW i remember that song sooo welll..Baby Walakolombo

Spesh said...

LOL @ llllllloooooooove,Danny Crane..
you just gotta love him....
Emm,I guess I'v done the 8s already but will do..
thanks.

Virgos Lounge said...

hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......so youre not getting married..lol..i didnt believe tho...lmao......we have similar tv show tastes..kind of..x

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

babe, God bless you for providing the vid for that song! Ah, that is why i stay on this page. How far, now?

I am going to a wedding in San Francisco. Wanna go? =)

Anonymous said...

hfyawitozwdgnoqvumcn, http://yahooscanner.net Yahoo Scanner, tbzccqp.