Hi hater, See you later

I didnt have a decent title, pls allow me!!

This is becoming a habit and its sooo bad!!! One would think that now that Im done with Uni, I'd at least put up a decent post once in a while, but no the reverse is the case. I confess though, on some days, Ive just been a total bum, and on others, I've just had other things to do.

Working on some projects...Yay, Im so excited!!!
Life is SLOWLY taking off, but hey...at least its taking off!
So Ive kind of managed to bag that BSc, unofficially, that is....
At least no more exams...till...Well, we'll see about the masters! Till then, no exams.

Meanwhile... I'm excited!!! Yay! I'm getting MARRIED!***



I'm Excited about too many thngs
Im excited!!!!!!!!!
Im excited!!!!!!!!!
Im excited!!!!!!!!!
Im excited!!!!!!!!!
Im excited!!!!!!!!!
Im excited!!!!!!!!!
Im excited!!!!!!!!!

The Gist will come later...
In the mean time...
I have to go and make some Efo: Dunno which to go for...efo riro or egusi...hmm
I see mouths waterinG (CLOSE IT)
I am going to cook till I drop...No eating outdoors!!
I have been slacking on Fatbusters (Sting I am so so sorry)

So graduation is coming up,
Grad ball is coming up,
Birthday is coming up,
Projects are taking off..
(And maybe finally take pff to Las Gidi..who knows)

My post is dismemebered, I know, bear with me. Its how I feel at the moment

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRB!!


I'VE BEEN FEELING RATHER NOSTALGIC LATELY
So I went on to youtube and I found this...

The embed link was disabled :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9n22cWMAhM

















***Believe at your own risk

15 Cogitations:

Miss Enigma said...

Lol...sum1 is really excited!
U're getting married!!!!!!!!!
How can u give such news and then leave us hanging...dnt become Roc jo.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls cme back with details soon...:(

Miss Enigma said...

Hold up!...lol, I jst saw the disclaimer!

Mschewww....lol, sha cme back wiv details o.

Rebirth said...

nice one on d disclaimer.... so r u getting married????? hmm spill!!!!! congrats on ur unofficial grad..... now im craving efo riro.....

sting said...

Are u getting married for real? congrats!

Roc said...

So congrats are in order on many levels then..?

Not sure which one not to believe though.. The marriage? The BSc? The possible masters? Or just the Efo riro?

Lol @ UnderCover07

seye said...

OKAY....ITS EFO WITH EGUSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will i taste?

NaijaBabe said...

Undercover...HEHE

Funms...I might just leave some on blogger for you and Seye...if Seye can create an application that allows me to do that

Sting...em YES***

Roc....best believe o!!! which ever ones sha

Seye... will you create an application that allows me to do that?

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm excited 4 u...come back with d full gist soon...

Anonymous said...

i want to say congratulations....then i saw...believe at ur own risk...hmm..anyway first time here...nice getting married blog!!!

Danny BaGucci said...

Cool stuff.. congratulations on the graduation.. We always knew you ahd it in you!!!

LusciousRon said...

Congrats on the graduation and the forthcoming wedding!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on completing your UNI...now the fun begins and I mean it in a positive and fun way.

Masters next, but before then, enjoy and dream as far as your mind allows you to.

Well done.

God bless.

Tigeress said...

This calls for popping of champaign.
Congrats on the engagement, your graduation, ur b.day, and ur projects. :) U r truly blessed.

disguisedfeelings said...

my mouth is watering oh. lol.
congrats on everything that's coming up/going on.

Virgos Lounge said...

omg....getting married ke??
how long have i been away..??
im done with uni too...siigh..congrats...:-)