Freshers Week!!!

For all those that expressed sincere concern when I was violated, thank you very much. For those that laughed at me, well I know my true friends now. For those that I called or text (you know yourselves) and did not respond, well I have no comment for you.I am still bruised, scarred and traumatised!!! (LOL)

Back to the post!! Its just full of random stuff but anyway

....No I'm not a fresher. It's just freshers week at my uni...they moved in and now the campus if heaving with these people, children to say the least! Someone made mention that all the people that start uni this year were born in the 90's....gosh I feel so old!!! Don''t you?

Anyways on a different note.........after so much back and forthing (does that even exist?) I finally met mizchief. I randomly chose somewhere to meet...guess where..lol Camden Market. Seeing as in all my years in this country,I hadnt been there, I thought we might as well both be tourists and roam the streets of camden. The babe said that place is scary, why do you want to go there? (I didnt get the hint), I said, haba, its afternoon, we will be fine.


I got there!!! Ha....nah its inexplicable! Heres why!



90% of the crowd had likeness in one form or the other to that guy with his red hair.

I think she took some pictures of the place but mehn, I looked like a blonde public school (fee paying school) girl in a university like Thames Valley or Brunel. Anyways I was lost and to top it up Mizchief had been there before! *Hiss* So it kinda ruined the excitement and she turned out to be showing me around...(bad bad). But it was fun anyway, I only had like and hour or so to spare so it was a short meeting. But trust me, she is as crazy as she sounds in her blogs.

Oh and she bought a T-shirt..with a large figure 8 on it...enough said!!! Fits her too much...go figure!!! Haha.

I is out!!

Later

Oh and needless to say that this is my favourite song of all time...ok maybe not all time but a fusion of these 2 artists will arouse the ....em yeah, you get what I mean. This was just too good.
Kinda the bases for some random decisions I took last week...haha!!! (Nope I'm not telling). But look at the video and tell me you disagree, then I shall assume you are either not normal or just lacking sensitivity...(lol no offence)



38 Cogitations:

Invisible said...

FIRST!!
I have no clue what the heck Camden is all about but if I was in the middle of all those red haired punk rockers, I think I'll be watching my back too, lol.

Rebirth said...

camden?????? with all my living in Uk, i never got around to going there, maybe this is why? and the guy with the red hair? enuf said. i used to love freshers week....... yep it sure does make u feel old....

Anonymous said...

haba, what's wrong with a blonde, public school, fee-paying girl being in brunel??!?
camden is cool... once you get over the punks. you can get some really funky stuff (and people obivously)!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Definitely Maybe said...

camden
my old hunting ground!!!!
ummmm that came out wrong but just to reassure you my dealings with Camden were strictly legit and not any sordid no U18 affairs lol (was at UCL so my student digs were at Euston)
Pity cant listen to the video's coz im at work but will do so once I get home.

Anonymous said...

LOL...yes a lot of "special" ppl but Camden town isnt that scary dear.

Anonymous said...

I want to take it slow all up in his brown skin. Dahyam - that was hot. You know I was praying for you o. Umm why u go waka for camden. I dont even know where that is but it sounds super scary.

Anonymous said...

hahaaha...heard alot about camden...can we go there when I come over????pweety please???

Anonymous said...

You dont wana know how old I feel right now...Anytime I see these kids..I jus cringe and feel another white hair sprout its way outta ma scalp...

Enigma said...

Lol...Camden is def a safe place..you need to try the food market in the afternoon..just try it!!

Did anyone notice how 'aroused' India was at the end of that song? for real!

mizchif said...

Come dis girl, what do you mean by the word "crazy"?

Sweet, little unassuming me...CRAZY
Pls o, don't give ppl d wrong impression.
Was really cool hanging with you tho, and our little Camden waka as well.

For the love of me said...

everyone starting school this year was bron in the 90's. Ouch, i feel like a grandma.

NaijaBabe said...

Invisible...Look up camden on google...I guess I should have done that before hand.

Funms...Lord...when you hear their ages...you go fear?

kmplx...Hmm public school, brunel? Naaa they dont gel.

MDM...hmm you sound dodgy!!

Minky..yes o..special is the word.

Chari...look who's talking?

Enigma........yes I shall go back just for that food...ehem..extending invitation...will you go with me..*wink wink*

Mizchief...camden waka...lurved it!!

Fr the love...lol..grandma is the word!!

Buttercup said...

LOL..at least u survived it..

Aww u n mizchif hooked up..cool!

Im usin my yeye phone, cnt watch the video..

How u doin sha?

Tigeress said...

Back in the late 90's camden was the place to buy clogs, sanchose (spelling?) boots, and leather jackets- Plus UCL dormitary is somewhere there. I actually celebrated my birthday at a place in Camden called Gilgamash (spelling?) this past August- u shld check it. The joint is very nice.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

lol! good to know you had fun with the heathens at Camden Square. =)



NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

Tigeress said...

Naijababe btw, Other Boleyn Girl- FANTASTIC book. The movie didnt do the book justice at all- nor does the TV series- Tudors. U shld also check Little Black Girl Lost.

archiwiz said...

Sis...you've got a small assignment on my blog...:)

Pretty please....

Tinu said...

oww my i remember when i was a fresher! on the first day of uni i felt like such an adult!! good times!!

rethots said...

What hails?

Black Man Comes said...

So have u had more vodka since then?
When I see 90's children I know I am old and I envy them, they know too much...

Enigma said...

Sup?..invitation accepted!!

a.enigma@ymail.com

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Just had to let you know that as usual, I am here jamming to Baba!

timmy said...

first time here...

I think i would enjoy camden...sort of an experience..nothing wrong with that.

Buttercup said...

Babe how u dey na? Hope u r good??

ibiluv said...

camden sounds like oshodi.....lol

Rebirth said...

been a while, hope ur good

Jaguda said...

camden is nice for some eclectic ish. UPDATE!

Black Man Comes said...

My dearest... hope you are good. Not seen you much about here.

Buttercup said...

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO

Ms. emmotions said...

knock ! knock !! knock!!!

anybody home?

just tryin to say hi

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

come on, girl...

show face na...

LG said...

babes...... hope u r gud'

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet online, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet online, kate spade handbags, jordan shoes, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, gucci handbags, nike air max, coach purses, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, tory burch outlet, true religion, oakley sunglasses, oakley vault, kate spade outlet online, chanel handbags, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton handbags, prada handbags, nike free, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet online, louis vuitton, burberry outlet online, coach outlet store online, red bottom shoes, nike shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet online, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet online, kate spade handbags, jordan shoes, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, gucci handbags, nike air max, coach purses, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, tory burch outlet, true religion, oakley sunglasses, oakley vault, kate spade outlet online, chanel handbags, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton handbags, prada handbags, nike free, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet online, louis vuitton, burberry outlet online, coach outlet store online, red bottom shoes, nike shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store

oakleyses said...

v

oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, instyler ionic styler, mcm handbags, jimmy choo shoes, uggs outlet, uggs on sale, herve leger, canada goose outlet, babyliss pro, ugg, valentino shoes, canada goose outlet, nfl jerseys, soccer jerseys, ugg soldes, beats headphones, nike huarache, reebok shoes, mac cosmetics, p90x workout, vans outlet, marc jacobs outlet, canada goose, chi flat iron, mont blanc pens, insanity workout, lululemon outlet, nike trainers, celine handbags, ghd, birkin bag, asics shoes, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, roshe run, rolex watches, ugg boots, north face jackets, canada goose outlet, abercrombie and fitch, new balance outlet, soccer shoes, north face outlet, ferragamo shoes, bottega veneta, hollister, ugg outlet

oakleyses said...

moncler, timberland shoes, hollister, louis vuitton canada, toms outlet, juicy couture outlet, louboutin, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, nike air max, converse, baseball bats, canada goose pas cher, ugg, canada goose, canada goose uk, moncler, supra shoes, ray ban, oakley, pandora jewelry, moncler, replica watches, links of london uk, hollister canada, hollister clothing, iphone 6 case, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose, parajumpers outlet, lancel, gucci, ralph lauren, swarovski uk, montre femme, pandora uk, air max, converse shoes, swarovski jewelry, karen millen, moncler, vans, uggs canada, moncler outlet, coach outlet, wedding dress, moncler