.....

No title
Thats cos I have nothing to say.
I noticed i'd been blogging on thursdays
Don't know why?
I just thought I didnt want to break that
But I still dont have anything to say.
Actually I do,
I cried today. I cried alot.
I dont know why.
Maybe I do,
Maybe they are just too many things to point at
I want to feel sorry for myself
But thats unfair to people who really should feel pity for themselves.
But I am still distraught
But maybe over unimportant things,
But still, they add up to the little happiness that I might feel.
I am between a rock and a hard place,
Actually I'm not.
Cos I dont have daunting decisions to make.
I'm just scared.
Scared of too many things.
The only one person I can talk to,
I cant talk about everything with.
So I have to deal with it on my own.
And that I will do, as I always have.
Well not entirely on my own.
There have been people
Not really actually,
they've just been there,
They USED to be there,
Not really done anything.
There were there to talk to, each about different things.
They are all gone. ALL.
Not all actually,
One person has been there,
No, two.
but I dont see Him, one.
Do I need to? I cant anyway even if I wanted to.
But I'd like to.
He knows EVERYTHING before I do
He knows EVERYTHING before they happen,
So we might as well talk about things
But then I dont know what to say.
I have nothing to say.
Should I have something to say?
I'm confused.

32 Cogitations:

Chookz said...

We don't understand but He does so peak with him

NaijaBabe said...

thank you Dabizniz

LG said...

it is well'

Anonymous said...

Not trying to sound super spiritual here (I know God and I still have big issues to resolve).. But I read this this morning..... Its from the msg bible...

"We don't have a priest who is out of touch with our reality. He's been through weakness and testing, experienced it all--all but the sin. So let's walk right up to him and get what he is so ready to give. Take the mercy, accept the help." - Heb 4:15 & 16.

ee said...

Live Like a Champion Dearie.
Cos u are more than a conqueror.
He will prosper us even in difficult times. That means when others are going under God says you'll go over!

So honey kick urself out of that mood jare.

NaijaBabe said...

LG, Danny, KOE...thanks .
It SHALL ALWAYS be well o...

Tigeress said...

Talk to God. That helps me.

Jaguda said...

you will be ok

Virgos Lounge said...

shakeera...jo dont crys agains oh..cash ya see ya layraa...suliat-fierce

Unknown said...

Are these my thoughts?

Am I still on my blog page!

You have just spoken my mind.

But...

"something inside of me tells me the morning will come" - Ruben Studdard

Hang on.

Bwari Boy said...

If it doesnt kill you, it can only make you stronger.

Buttercup said...

Aww..God will surely see u through..u know blogville got ur back too..

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

I always believe in expressing your emotions
so cry if you want to
laugh if you want to
feel sorry for your self if you want to
but dont let whatever you are feeling consume you for far too long
you are a human being
and we all have emotions for a reason, to express ourselves, there aint no shame in that

Rebirth said...

hugs....... sorry dear, express urself hun... ive been at this point, or maybe i am still there....
but u'd be fine..... try to do activities that take ur mind of stuff... It is well luv...xx

flabby said...

OMG!! i can totally relate to ur last two posts- in terms of always being the one to give all in a relationship and finding fault with myself..and then crying for everything and nothing!.well at least u have ur blog! ull be fine babe..xx

tankojjetty said...

Hmmm...i was were you are a few weeks ago too...the second week in January to be exact
I couldnt cry though...dont know why
maybe its the "i'm a guy" complex
There really was only one person i could talk to
the BIG G.O.D,he told me dont complain abt all you dont have but be thankful for all you do have...or something in those words sha

miz-cynic said...

this might sound cliche but by the grace of God, this too shall pass,it always does.

Chris Ogunlowo said...

It is well.

m1ke said...

God dey!!!!

aloted said...

IT IS WELL WITH YOUR SOUL

InCogNaija said...

you been tagged!!

seye said...

and this is to tell you I like you!

LusciousRon said...

Try to stop thinking about these things. What you can't change just leave it. Don't go getting worry lines.

It is true that behind every dark cloud there is a silver lining. Just chill

C said...

dis happens to me at times
trust me be patient and wait for him
joy n happiness wld be yours
trust me,,,,,

NaijaBabe said...

Thank you guys!!!!!

Unknown said...

God dey.... Most things are beyond our comprehension, but he understands all things....

Adekunle Shobowale said...

Get a Massage babes. It works wonders.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hey sweetie, everyone goes through that time when they are feeling confused. I believe that these are the moments to turn to the things that keep you grounded and make you feel safe. As a Christian, I tend to encourage people to pray and do what they can, so, my sista, take a second, breath, pray and keep the faith.

Biro and Pencil said...

dis is a deep blog..
however, like everyone has said, just talk to God...cos u cant see d future..only HIM can..and i'm sure he'll guide u along d right path...

God Bless,

Pencil and Biro
biroandpencil.blogspot.com

Afrobabe said...

Oh sweetie, this is so sad and made my eyes water up...I know exactly what you mean by people being there and not being there...

About having to deal with stuff alone even if they are there...It is well my sister...its a phase that will pass so quickly you will wonder why you were ever so sad..

kisses..

pene said...

other www.dolabuy.su click here to find out more Dolabuy Balenciaga i thought about this replica bags

Anonymous said...

jordans shoes
alexander mcqueen outlet
jordan 12
supreme
golden goose outlet
air jordan travis scott
fear of god essentials
off white
air jordan
supreme