Randomness

Yes I know, the block is going around. I didnt think it'd affect me but I guess its just the cold thats giving me the freeze. So I'll be as random as random can be...(that just doesnt sound right)

*Update on last post. Thanks guys. I was told to get some aloe vera gel, apparently it works quite well on things like these. Hmm, we'll see how it goes.

Random #1: I just went to the gossip girl naija blog and damn that spot is brimming with gist!!!! Geezz!
Some of those people actually go to my uni, well they've finished now (NO I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHO THEY ARE) and to think I didnt know jack shit about them....wow! I dont know anything about anybody anyways so its good to get informed. Yes I like gist, you nko???
Wow, I'ma be hitting that spot like every minute...F5 Baby....F5!

GGN is HOT! lol, unlike some, me I'm not scared cos, I know my gist cant enter those zones, plainly because there is NO GIST. LOL this is as good as it gets right here.

Random # 2: Whats the deal with people asking "awon oko nko"? (how are the husbands?) especially ones that havent seen you in a verrrry long time, or the ones you rarely spoke to even when you used to see them.
This is a convo on facebook with an old classmate from secondary school. I think I barely spoke 10 words to her each day at school! Not that I was snobbish, no...shush. She was just tooo quiet.

She: awon oko nko

Me: lol
awon oko wo?

She:dont tel u dont av one

Me :lol
The ones you gave me?

She:dat wil be d greastet joke av heard dis new yr

Me: ahn ahn
why now

She: anywaiz i can hook u up wit one of my brothers
if u dont mind

Me: lol,
o serious

She: they wil take care of u

Me:HAHAHAHA
thats funny

She:no fear oh money dey


This is me thinking....ehm 2 things. No I dont want you to hook me up with your brother and even if, I dont want his money.

Why is it that everything revolves around money? It's all about the prospects! If you are daddy's spoilt rich kid and you dont seem to have a life, dont come near me! Psheeewww!

Random #3: Yes, on another random note, I feel like looking for trouble. You know, like do little things to tick people off. I'm on one mission at the moment *wink wink*.

Oh and I had one over the hols. I got someones number from my friend and played the dumped one nightstander on him. Oh boy, he didnt find it funny o. That was the first time I'd done that kinda crap and mehn it was fun!!!! Did I say he didnt find it funny? Well when I told him it was me and I apologised, the dude has refused to talk to me. Not that we ever talked that much anyway, so I guess that was why he got pissed.
So yeah, forget that one, I need another scape goat.And more ideas! If GGN is on a rampage, then so am I!

I is out!
Do have a lovely day.


PS.
If you've noticed, I've been adding videos to my posts, well yeah, Its a way of sharing my awesome itunes playlist.

Thisone right here holds a special place in my heart. Talk about SEXY!!!!!!
This song, one ipod, one ipod dock, one room, one guy, one girl...and the rest they say is HIStory.

26 Cogitations:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm -- Your gist can't enter GGN's story line abi??? Wait until you really get all worked up, you'll be surprised at the things you can say and do.....

Most ppl tend to have a mental timeline as per when others should graduate, get a job, marry, have kids, etc.. So as an alternative to akward moments in convos they switch to the husband/ wife gist, followed by the children gist, or the job progression thing.. Just an escape clause i think...

NaijaBabe said...

Danny

LOL, trust me, half the things these people do, I dont do them, one being clubbing, which is where 75% of the gist stems from...shall I continue. Me worked up to do what? I think you've got it wrong, I meant GGN wont have anything to say about me, plainly cos I dont exist in that scene.

As for those awkward moments...hmmm you do have a point. Im just tired of it. Ive added about 10 old classmates and its been the same all overrrrr again!

flabby said...

as in really!
i want an oko now sha
its about time!

Anonymous said...

I so want to use this song like YESTERDAY! Damn this long distance is KILLING ME! Slmbao. Gosh to think I hated Robin Thicke or whatever his name is...I think I need to go and book a ticket to the M town!

mizchif said...

You shd've given us d url or pasted d link gor gossip girl naija now!

As for awon oko ppl, hillllzzzzz, dey can like to take many chill pills.
But on the real tho, i hope that ur friend was kidding abt hooking u up with her brother.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

so you are looking for trouble, eh? No wonder the guy doesn't want to talk to you anymore.

What is this new gist site? Hmmmmm...

Whoever is doing the gisting should prepare themselves for the annoying anons. You know they like to spoil things.

Glad you are back to blogging. I was parked at your site listening to Baba for waaaay too long.

LusciousRon said...

I am googling the gossip site right now.

I hate it when people ask me awon oko nko? Especially my recently married friends. Its o bloody annoying, when the husbands get here you will get an IV. Meanwhile mind your business and face your marriage! Or whatever it is that you do.

This trouble you are looking for, be careful what you wish for sha.

Don't get too mischievous.

mizchif said...

Ah, babes, hmmm, that ggnaija ehn, i can't even shout. Very soon dem london peeps wld be tooafraid to leave their homes!

Rebirth said...

trouble maker..........
lol...awon oko nko? that shit pisses me off too........
im loving the GGN too....
and that song is quite depressing for me..... i think its time i get a man

Anonymous said...

infact ...ggn is something else...cant belive i know theses peep

Anonymous said...

The very first thing old school mate want to know even before they ask how are you is "are you married?". Either that or they start enumerating all their accomplishments and how they are the marketer for one naija bank...........naija, give peace a chance

Unknown said...

Sometimes that question may not be what it appears to be. For one, it might just be a way of saying, "hope everything is alright with you". The person asking may not truly want to know if you are in a relationship par say but may just want to be sure you are having fun. Not forgetting that Nigerians are very hospitable.

Having said that, Awon oko e nko? LOL!

NaijaBabe said...

Flabby, in no time, he will come o!

Temite, I feeel you o! LOL go and get that ticket .

SD....Pretty much every comment, and I meant the 280 comments per post are anonymous, so you can tell how serious it is. The link is ggnaija.blogspot.com.

L-Ron, pls help me tell them o. Lol, I wont get too mischievous, all I do is make noise, when its time to face the trouble, i CANT.

Mizchief..thats how it is o.

Funms, it is annoying,isnt it?

Anon, me too. I know one of them sha.

NG- Lol, thats funny. I guess we just like to show off sometimes.

Dammy,I get what you are saying but I think I agree with Danny more, its cos theres nothing else to say. You think people really care that much.??

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

I should check out GGN's blog
as for your friend who wanted to hook you up with her brother, mnxi you should have said i make my own money honey.

Afrobabe said...

I think you should worry a bit about her site...there is no way of verifying the stories, all one has to go is go yo ur fb, take a picture and create a story....

I hardly go clubbing but would like to have fun without worrying that someone will take a pic of me dancing with a random guy I dont even know and make it a story...

Unknown said...

sorry about your crazy friend who is trying to hook you up when you are capable of getting ya own hook-up

Writefreak said...

Ha! stop looking for trouble o! why you feeling like being naughty?

And as for that blog, i'm not sure i really like it...but well, just my opinion...

First time here!

Virgos Lounge said...

lmao...why does money have to be a factor..hiss..people irritate..hiss
ggn is funny and all but its a bit harsh..sigh..lol...entertaining tho...where are you sef...?

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet online, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet online, kate spade handbags, jordan shoes, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, gucci handbags, nike air max, coach purses, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, tory burch outlet, true religion, oakley sunglasses, oakley vault, kate spade outlet online, chanel handbags, tiffany jewelry, ray ban outlet, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton handbags, prada handbags, nike free, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, polo ralph lauren, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet online, louis vuitton, burberry outlet online, coach outlet store online, red bottom shoes, nike shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store

oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, instyler ionic styler, mcm handbags, jimmy choo shoes, uggs outlet, uggs on sale, herve leger, canada goose outlet, babyliss pro, ugg, valentino shoes, canada goose outlet, nfl jerseys, soccer jerseys, ugg soldes, beats headphones, nike huarache, reebok shoes, mac cosmetics, p90x workout, vans outlet, marc jacobs outlet, canada goose, chi flat iron, mont blanc pens, insanity workout, lululemon outlet, nike trainers, celine handbags, ghd, birkin bag, asics shoes, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, roshe run, rolex watches, ugg boots, north face jackets, canada goose outlet, abercrombie and fitch, new balance outlet, soccer shoes, north face outlet, ferragamo shoes, bottega veneta, hollister, ugg outlet

oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, instyler ionic styler, mcm handbags, jimmy choo shoes, uggs outlet, uggs on sale, herve leger, canada goose outlet, babyliss pro, ugg, valentino shoes, canada goose outlet, nfl jerseys, soccer jerseys, ugg soldes, beats headphones, nike huarache, reebok shoes, mac cosmetics, p90x workout, vans outlet, marc jacobs outlet, canada goose, chi flat iron, mont blanc pens, insanity workout, lululemon outlet, nike trainers, celine handbags, ghd, birkin bag, asics shoes, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, roshe run, rolex watches, ugg boots, north face jackets, canada goose outlet, abercrombie and fitch, new balance outlet, soccer shoes, north face outlet, ferragamo shoes, bottega veneta, hollister, ugg outlet

oakleyses said...

moncler, timberland shoes, hollister, louis vuitton canada, toms outlet, juicy couture outlet, louboutin, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, nike air max, converse, baseball bats, canada goose pas cher, ugg, canada goose, canada goose uk, moncler, supra shoes, ray ban, oakley, pandora jewelry, moncler, replica watches, links of london uk, hollister canada, hollister clothing, iphone 6 case, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose, parajumpers outlet, lancel, gucci, ralph lauren, swarovski uk, montre femme, pandora uk, air max, converse shoes, swarovski jewelry, karen millen, moncler, vans, uggs canada, moncler outlet, coach outlet, wedding dress, moncler

oakleyses said...

moncler, timberland shoes, hollister, louis vuitton canada, toms outlet, juicy couture outlet, louboutin, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, nike air max, converse, baseball bats, canada goose pas cher, ugg, canada goose, canada goose uk, moncler, supra shoes, ray ban, oakley, pandora jewelry, moncler, replica watches, links of london uk, hollister canada, hollister clothing, iphone 6 case, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose, parajumpers outlet, lancel, gucci, ralph lauren, swarovski uk, montre femme, pandora uk, air max, converse shoes, swarovski jewelry, karen millen, moncler, vans, uggs canada, moncler outlet, coach outlet, wedding dress, moncler

Unknown said...

read the article replica bags china More Help replica designer bags find more good quality replica bags

neendedi said...

replica bags in dubai replica bags for sale zeal replica bags

dateceth said...

a4z14t6l57 f7x41p3a67 o2r00j1h18 p8l49x5u81 q7q97k2w26 b8u03e1t33