Introduction

...is what I'm meant to be doing . And the deadline for it is tommorrow. God please help me. This is for my project by the way, so don't think I'm going nuts.

This is very random by the way, so pardon the incoherence when you do come across it.

So, the other day, the most steeeewwwpid thing happened. I had just made some food, what else? Rice and stew naw.
I took it up to my room and left it on the bed cos I realised I didnt have a glass for my ribena, so I went downstairs to get one.

I came back and gbos!

I had just sat on my scorching hot rice.

What????? It was not cool, no pun intended, but kai, it so wasnt funny. The heat went straight through my jeans, underwear and hit my bum with so much fierceness, that for a split second, I thought shet, is hell gonna be this hot??? Seriously, I'm not kidding. I took my jeans off and it was plastered with the top of the heap that had the stew on it, so the rice in the place was missing stew cos my jeans had it.

Pshew.

Now, I'm not sure if I have a burn patch on my bum. I know thats so random, but I dont have a standing mirror in my room. Would I look weird if I went into the changing room in H&M to check? As in picture me in the changing room with my trousers down and my underwear halfway down with me checking out my bum in the mirror? Actually that doesnt sound right, so NO, I'm not going to check my bum patch in H&M!
Do I have any volunteers? Hit me asap, I need to know if I need to fix it...I cant have that PATCH, not because it defaces my bum, but because its too embarrasing for me to explain how I got it.

It does sound like a repeat of violated, doesnt it? I don't know how these things happen to me o.

I hope you learn not to put rice on the bed, and most inportantly DO NOT SIT ON IT!

Heres the best Phil Collins performance ever!

YOU MUST WATCH IT SO YOU CAN FEEL IT IN THE AIR!!!



Have a lovely day.

25 Cogitations:

Buttercup said...

1ssssssssssssssssssssssssssst

Buttercup said...

all the best with ur project babe..

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!! pele o..so not cool at all! yea, it does sound like a repeat of 'violated'..lol @ u tryna check ur bum @ H&M

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOLLLLL

Unfortunately that is funny! Sorry about your jeans though. Why would you goto H&M to check anyway? Is that your closest mirror?

I did something similar once. I put the plate in my room, my mom had made an amazing sunday lunch; rice, chicken (or pork don't quite remember now - it was a few years back) and I ran up the stairs to get the food to my room, perhaps so I can read and eat - I like to read and eat - Lol And I fell UP the stairs and my food don finish - Lol

Luckily my mom made extras

See? We all get really excited when food comes and do weird things as a result.

Pele

Take Care,
Therapy x

ShonaVixen said...

sowwwwweeeee for sitting on hot rice o....

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahaha! Oh my gosh - that was the funniest thing ever! bhahahahaha I am still laughing. Geez sorry o. Go and check it at h&m jo, norrin do you o jare. Gosh I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

thankfully i do not have any experience with sitting on blaing hot food.... but it must have been a real pain in the nether regions.....

Rebirth said...

eh ya.......sorry babes...... u can try d h&m mirror, afterall u'd be alone...pele

Anonymous said...

LMAOOOOO....Pele ooo!

Tigeress said...

LOL!! pele. go and check it out. I think H&M and Topshop have good mirrors.

Abujamaiden said...

try vaseline on the patch area too!

Yankeenaijababe said...

that must be painful, epele sister o. I love the fact that you leaving all to God this year 2009. I know this year will be your year of great expectation. Much love from YNc. I hope your bum heals.lol

mizchif said...

I can just imagine u trying to explain such a patch in the future.
Tres funny!

Berra deactivate ur fb account and face ur project!

Anonymous said...

Ouch! thats gotta hurt! pele, ndo, sorry my dear. You can go check it in H&M if thats the nearest mirror...as long as the door remains locked while you are at it.

Unknown said...

Eya! Hope it doesn't hurt that much.

Well, students do silly things so I am not surprised but be careful next time.

Burn patch on your bum???


All the best with your project.

NaijaBabe said...

Buttercup...thank you o jare.

Therapy...lol, thank God its not just me.

Shona...thanks

Temite...thanks you o

Danny...try sitting on your hot rice and you'll find out...they do say we learn something new everyday...hehe

Funms...true shey...Town here I come!

Tigeress...nah me and topshop dont gree at all.

Abujamaiden, trueeeeeeeeee.....I totally forgot, thanks

Yankeenaijababe..Thanks alot.

Mizchief...I only went on facebook once yesterday, yes I'm proud of myself!

Naijagirl&Dammy, thanks

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

oh no! just thinking about that is making me cringe for you. E pele oh!

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha ha ha you should have taken photos of your rice bottom for us
hope your jeans werent permanently ruined coz stew stains are hard to get off clothes

Unknown said...

Forgot t add that I like your blog layout.

NaijaBabe said...

Aunty SS...thank you o jare, I always feel the sincerity in your words..:)

Miss DM..haba...you want my bride price so fizzle out just like that? Yeah the jeans do have a funny patch on them but they are dark coloured and are my knockabouts so its cool, thanks.

Dammy...thank you

Virgos Lounge said...

abeg jare....feeel free go to h&m...lol....but seriously tho..sorry abt that oh..i thot mine was bad i poured orange juice on my bed then panicked and sent most of my fried rice to join it on my bed...the only/last portion if i must add... but this your own is worST ...lol....project abi..?..i know the feeling...Goodluck with that sweetie..x

dada's luv said...

hope ur bum is ok now, lol. happy new year and goodluck with ur project

aloted said...

ah sorry o!!!! i hope u r ok...and ur bum is not scarred...

kai..hot rice and stew! chei! sorry girl

NaijaBabe said...

VL...LOL Your sheets got orangey red..haha.

Dada luv & Aloted, many thanks

Anonymous said...

"Introduction", hmmm, so who is the lucky guy?

Geebee said...

Wao. Sitting on hot rice? Must have been annoying and funny at the same time. Someone almost made me sit on eba and stew back in secondary school but I was quick enough to ‘soji’ myself. Really, a scar or patch on the bum is not the best for someone like you. Maybe you’ll just do a plastic surgery. Lol. Seriously now, hope it didn’t hurt too much.